Hello. I'm Karla Norman. I grew up in New Mexico and was imported to Texas 25 years ago by my husband. We have raised 2 boys in the Burleson area. After 17 years in the corporate world I decided to to something more meaningful to me. Going back to my nursing school roots I decided to pursue Massage Therapy. I completed the 580 hour program at TCC and gained my national certification and my Texas Massage Therapy License. I decided on massage therapy because I believe massage is a truly holistic therapy, enhancing and uplifting our physical, mental and emotional state and contributing to an overall sense of well-being. I truly believe in the power of touch and enjoy the satisfaction and reward I receive from helping others. I am always continuing my education and am eager to learn new techniques. I recently received my certification as a Medical Massage Practitioner from LMT Success Group and Advanced Bodyworks. I specialize in several modalities including Medical, Therapeutic, Deep Tissue, Hot Stone, Reflexology & Aromatherapy Massage and am proud of my ability to plan a massage session that will relieve stress, tension and promote relaxation. I am also a wellness advocate with doTerra, believing in the life enhancing benefits of essential oils. I look forward meeting you and sharing my passion for massage therapy and therapeutic use of essential oils with you.
- Licensed in the State of Texas #MT121696
- Licensed Nationally
- Certified Medical Massage Practitioner, Including Neuromuscular Therapy for Low Back & Hip Pain, Cervical Strain & Sprain. Attained from LMT Success Group and Musculoskeletal Rehab, INC. Orthopedic/Medical Massage for the Upper & Lower Extremities, Assessment of Posture and Pain. Attained from Advanced Bodywork.
- Certified in Craniosacral Therapy
- Trained in TMJ Disfunction Therapy
- Medical Spending Cards Accepted